What's In YOUR Purse (2014 edition)...

I am writing to you from the sweltering treetops of my apartment. About 65% of my belongings are packed neatly in boxes. The other 35% of belongings I just can't live without for a whole entire week and a bit (I'm not sure of an exact moving date - I'm that kind of gal - let's make it as inconvenient and last minute as possible). 

I am writing because a) I'm tired of trying to figure out which stuffed animals I should pack away and which ones I absolutely need and b) I realize that I haven't written in a while and c) You will probably want to know what's in my purse right now because even I am puzzled by the whole thing.

Without further ado (those stuffed animals aren't going to pack themselves - although someone should invent stuffed animals that can pack themselves and also cook dinner and stuff) I present to you, my current purse: Hoarders edition.

  • Purse: Let's start off with the purse itself. You're looking here at a somewhat vintage Old Navy shoulder bag from 2007ish.  This bag holds everything and only smells bad sometimes. I bought it on clearance for $8.99 (I never buy things full price at Old Navy) and I think it used to have a little bauble/tassle thing attached but that's been gone for a good five years now.  The liner of the bag has separated from the bag itself so now I have a super-cool divided bag.  I kind of like it that way. 
  • Movie Stubs/Cineplex peely things: I like going to movies. We have movie stubs from some recent movies such as: Maleficent, 22 Jump Street and two from our recent visit to the Guardians of the Galaxy Sneak Peek.
  • Keys for work: One day about a month ago I had to bring my keys to work.  They have been in my purse ever since.
  • Halle Perfume: I assume this is Halle Berry's perfume? I'm not sure. My friend was giving it away so I hoarded it in my bag - true hoarder style! I forgot to smell it. One day I probably will.
  • Peanut Butter m&m: This must have escaped from the entire bag I ate during the Tammy movie.  I bet it still tastes good (albeit linty)
  • My keys: I use these everyday. They have loyalty cards on them. Also: Power Rangers lanyard. Best ever!
  • Black Crayola Marker: ....I don't know why.
  • Lego: That's not mine.
  • Cell Phone:  Don't leave home without it! One time I did...it was the worst five minutes of my life!
  • Advil/Tylenol #2: Back from my shingles days.
  • Cords for old Nintendo:  You never know when you'll need those!
  • Wallet: It's old and ugly but I love it...even though my mom told me not to buy it - but I did anyway.  I'M AN ADULT!
  • Painter's Tape:  ...I got nothin.  Don't ask me to paint your house. The answer is no.
  • Target Receipt:  I buy all the clearance items so there are none let for you to buy.
  • Simpsons Season 2 DVD:  I bought this at a flea market on the weekend.  EVILBOY has since informed me that we already own this DVD set.  Doh!
  • Heart sunglasses: I like the red ones better than the pink ones because they don't make my nose pink!
  • 3D glasses: Recycle these glasses?  NOWAY! These are special edition Transformers 4 Optimus Prime and Bumblebee glasses. I will wear them to every 3D movie I see (as soon as I figure out how to wash the buttery topping residue off the lenses.
  • Simpsons Lego legend: I want all of these. Currently we own six of them.
So that's it.  I'm afraid that's all the words I have until I get moved and unpacked and stuff. If you have a purse I'm a little bit interested to see what you have in it so tag me in that stuff!

Share this:


Hello..this is my blog. I bought this fancy theme and I don't know what to write here just yet. Maybe one day remind me I have to write something inspiring here?


Post a Comment