I've been hermiting for quite a while now.
My grandmother was the best hermiter in the whole entire world. She didn't go anywhere for years.
She was loved so much that people just came to her.
I want my life to be that way someday.
I am okay though.
Things are sort of looking up.
My face is starting to get better.
(and thank you all so much for your wonderful comments ♥)
Unfortunately I saw a dermatologist who was kind of a dud.
According to her RateMD score, she sort of is a bit of a jerk.
But she did prescribe me some magic cream that made me not so hideous.
So I have to thank her too.
Here is a list of things I have done since I have been hermiting:
- Watched all nine seasons of The X-Files (actually I'm only half way through season nine and only one of two movies has been watched).
- Fell in love with David Duchovny all over again.
- Messed up my computer really badly.
- Erased everything on my computer.
- Fixed the computer.
- Got asked if I was pregnant
- Decided to hermit some more.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Hello..this is my blog. I bought this fancy theme and I don't know what to write here just yet. Maybe one day remind me I have to write something inspiring here?