Taking public transportation you see many wacky characters. I have decided I am going to document them from now on. You see, I am well towards my goal of no longer taking the bus, and as looserish as this sounds, I am going to miss it terribly - well most of the time anyway.
Tonight's character comes to us on the Hamilton Road bus route. Hamilton road is always a good bus to find some wackys (not nearly as good as the Dundas...but still up there...). 5:30pm, wack job comes on the bus and screams "I can't believe I got away with it...GANGSTA 4 LIFE!!!". After I held back my laughter, you know to avoid getting a "cap in mah azz", I had to stare. This guy was no bigger than me...I probably could have twisted him into a pretzel. Dressed fresh out of your run-of-the-mill department store and bobbing his head around like Pee Wee Herman - definitely not a GANGSTA.
For some reason I just don't think that true gangstas 4 life would take public transportation...not even in the winter.
- ► 2013 ( 31 )
- ► 2012 ( 77 )
- ► 2011 ( 104 )
- ► 2010 ( 172 )
- Wordless Wednesday
- The Characters of the Bus - #0001
- Step By Step...
- Teeth are EVIL
- Makin' Martians...
- Wanna know a secret?
- Birthday Boy...
- Five Years Old...
- iPod fun...
- Birthday card tragedy
- Why I Cannot Live Without My iPhone...
- Just call him MISTER Mason...
- Funny Friday!!
- My first cockroach encounter...
- The $4 Old Navy Jacket...
- Why Thank You...
- Unless You Want To Pee Your Pants...
- 2008 In Review
- For Kel -
- The Birthday Invitation Dilemma...
- The Horror That Is My Couch!!
- Ryan Adams/Oasis Concert (December 15, 2008)
- Disney World Trip Report Complete!!
- Day 8: Home
- Day7 (*sniff*): Magic Kingdom/Chef Mickeys.
- Day 6: Animal Kingdom
- Day 5: Magic Kingdom
- Day 4: Downtown Disney
- Day 4: Hollywood Studios
- ▼ January 2009 ( 33 )
- ► 2008 ( 232 )
- ► 2007 ( 29 )