Our trip downtown that day was only for one thing...FOOD!! We decided on Planet Hollywood for dinner that night...which was pretty exciting because it was so beautiful from the outside...and everybody raves about that place. Wasn't expecting them to take our picture on the way in (get it...red carpet haha) and really wasn't expecting the tables to be so crammed in there.
I mean it was great, there was plenty to look at, but maybe this is just me getting old, but the middle-aged DJ in there just ended up being annoying. I mean he never shut up! As if that's not bad enough, he pulls out a video camera and starts video taping people eating and putting them up on the big screen. Made for a very uncomfortable dinner. By the time dessertcame around I had just wanted to get out of there. So we got our dessert to go.
We were actually on Pleasure Island this time so it seemed like the bus to pick us up took a lot longer...it was actually just nice to get back to the hotel after such a long day.
- ► 2013 ( 31 )
- ► 2012 ( 77 )
- ► 2011 ( 104 )
- ► 2010 ( 172 )
- Wordless Wednesday
- The Characters of the Bus - #0001
- Step By Step...
- Teeth are EVIL
- Makin' Martians...
- Wanna know a secret?
- Birthday Boy...
- Five Years Old...
- iPod fun...
- Birthday card tragedy
- Why I Cannot Live Without My iPhone...
- Just call him MISTER Mason...
- Funny Friday!!
- My first cockroach encounter...
- The $4 Old Navy Jacket...
- Why Thank You...
- Unless You Want To Pee Your Pants...
- 2008 In Review
- For Kel -
- The Birthday Invitation Dilemma...
- The Horror That Is My Couch!!
- Ryan Adams/Oasis Concert (December 15, 2008)
- Disney World Trip Report Complete!!
- Day 8: Home
- Day7 (*sniff*): Magic Kingdom/Chef Mickeys.
- Day 6: Animal Kingdom
- Day 5: Magic Kingdom
- Day 4: Downtown Disney
- Day 4: Hollywood Studios
- ▼ January 2009 ( 33 )
- ► 2008 ( 232 )
- ► 2007 ( 29 )