Thank you so much Craft Junkie for giving me my very first award. My level of excitedness ranks up there with the time I found the Brenda Walsh Barbie doll (wish I would have kept that doll cuz apparently it's worth $70 bucks now!)at Woolworth's way back in 1990 something (seriously...that was the most exciting moment I could think of other than the birth of my child right now!).
So in order to accept this award I must answer the following questions (and I am going to be brutally honest because...well that's just how I roll!) and pass it along to some other lovely blogs...so here I go!
1. Where is your cell phone? About 5 minutes ago it was on the floor at the top of the stairs because Mason brought it to me outside saying I needed it...now it's hooked up and synching to iTunes.
2. Where is your significant other? The melodramatic part of me would say he died. However I guess seeing as he died we are no longer significant others SO...I don't have one.
3. Your hair color? Brown...and blonde...with a dash of grey mixed in there.
4. Your mother? Is crazy. I hope she doesn't get arrested again today if she's out driving...
5. Your father? May as well be dead....haven't seen him in about 5 years now. Before that I hadn't seen him in 22 years...I guess I just don't really care about him!
6. Your favorite thing? Oh come on!!! Thing??? As in one thing??? I guess it would be my iPhone right now. I can't survive a day without it...I actually think it is officially a part of my brain now. If I want to know something or I can't remember something it's so handy to have Google at the touch of a finger. Love Google. Maybe that's my favourite thing because iPhone can get a little obnoxious at times...
7. Your dream last night? I'm pretty sure I didn't have a dream last night. I was just happy my head was on my pillow after a long day.
8. Your dream/goal? Short-term or long-term? Short-term: To run into Ryan Adams when he's in town next week *tee-hee* Long-term: To be happy.
9. The room you're in? My office...aka kickass room with a computer, a desk, a bookshelf and lots of friggin animals. It's a zoo in here I swear.
10. Your hobby? Photography. I may even be able to make a career of it someday if I can pick up some anger management lessons somewhere along the way.
11. Your fear? Spiders, bees (what's with the crazy bees the past couple days?? I actually went inside because they were so bad today!), losing stuff, doing something embarassing not on purpose.
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Comfortable somewhere....maybe retired??? Ha!!
13. Where were you last night? At the hospital seeing my friend's baby in the NICU a couple hours after she was born...it was so crazy! She looked absolutely perfect though. I honestly think she will be going home very soon. I had just gone up for a visit because she was in the hospital with pre-term labour and next thing you know I'm looking at a 33 weeker in an incubator...crazy day!
14. What you're not? Insane...a criminal...much of a people person.
15. One of your wish-list items? A laptop. Craziest thing too...I don't know where this desire comes from. I just want to be one of those people who sit in Starbucks (even though I'm not much of a coffee drinker) with a laptop looking all smart and rich and stuff.
16. Where you grew up? Let's see...I started growing up in Gormley, Ontario (which officially takes up 1/4 of a Wikipedia page...nice!) where I lived with my Gramma and Pa (Grandpa...some may call him Spud or Per(vert) even). I used to frolick in the meadows past the lawn mower motors and discarded tires...in our yard...and make frogs jump through hoops. True story. I eventually ended up in London, then Aurora and a few other places and back to London.
17. The last thing you did? Ate some Reese's Pieces from the bulk barn where they then proceeded to reflux back up into my mouth...it was interesting. Before that I was outside being chased by a swarm of bees and before that I was trying to teach Mason how to ride a two-wheeler...while being chased by bees.
18. What are you wearing? Wrinkled clothes from the foot of my bed because I'm too lazy to find some real clothes. Plus all those Reese's Pieces I ate made me feel fat so now I'm too depressed to get dressed.
19. Your TV? Is a mutha****er to move. I vow that if I move anytime soon I will not be bringing that huge piece of crap with me because it's too big and heavy. Same goes for the sectional couch. It's not going back out that doorway...it most definitely is not because I'm still scratching my head wondering how it actually got IN.
20. Your pet? Pet(s). They are actually all in this room. Not one pet is in any other room of the house. There are the fish (about 15 horny guppies who keep reproducing), Izzy the chameleon, Calypso the crazy-deranged turtle and our
newest friend Herman the crab....oh and as of 2 minutes ago we now have a caterpillar....which Mason says he will name tomorrow..which is quite sad because I have a feeling it will be hairless by tomorrow with him mauling it the way he is. Oh nature...why do you come into our yard??
21. Your computer? As much as I hate to admit it...my computer was my best investment ever! After having so many hand-me-down computers I got sick of fans breaking, hard drives crashing and the yelowish cases so I went and bought a HP Pavillion Media Centre thingy and it's been working well for almost 2 years now (knocking on my wooden desk). Other than that mysterious virus it got a little while back...things have been going pretty well with it. I would get a new one in a heartbeat if I could afford it though because it gives me a lot of heck when I wanna play The Sims....*waves fist* HP you are the devil sometimes you know!! Oh and it's name is Gloria....just because.
22. Your mood? Watch out...the bears are restless today.
23. Missing someone? Of course.
24. Your car? Has awesome air conditioning...sometimes I even get too cold! Takes no gas, only a little piece of paper that I shove into a big machine, has a chauffer and seats about 50-60 people...sometimes more. Yeah I take the bus! BUT I am getting a car soon...and I'm probably going to worship it for about 3 months and then wonder why the heck I bought a car because gas prices are so high I probably will be too cheap to fill the tank!!
25. Something you're not wearing? Socks...shoes...my ring.
26. Favorite store? Wal-Mart....I'm cheap!! I like cheap things...don't be hatin!
27. Your summer? Went by too quickly...just glad it wasn't too hot out.
28. Love someone? Well wouldn't you like to know??? Yes I do love someone. He's so cute and has this little speech impediment....you know, where he will say "Bidge" instead of fridge. He's got the best sense of fashion of anybody I know. Yesterday he wore Airwalk slide-ons with halloween socks and today he's wearing a neon green shirt with a little blue car on it. He went swimming today in shorts that were probably 3 sizes too small for his cute little bum...I love him so much!
29. Your favorite color? This one.
30. When is the last time you laughed? Probably on Friday night. Martini night....good times, good times...I don't think I laughed at all since then! (see above (Mood).
31. Last time you cried? I don't even know!! That's a huge accomplishment from someone who was once crying up to 10 times a day. I love happy pills...happy pills and me la la laa....ok that's a lie...I haven't taken the happy pills in almost a week now...I keep forgetting!!